After we got home Isabel decided she liked it so much she would send herself!!!
A little bit of heaven!!!
It was cool to go on the boat tour and see the view from the bay
That's the bay bridge in the background
Coit Tower
The climb back up the crookedst street, it was a lot easier to go up!
The view from the bottom of the crookedst street
This is in Muir woods, it was the most beautiful place I have ever seen. It was also very peaceful, I loved it all. The big tall redwoods were amazing, they are huge.
The Golden Gate Bridge is of course amazing, you can't go to San Francisco without seeing it.
I have been married to my amazing husband Claudio since June 14,1997. We have 3 beautiful children. Mckay Alejandro born June 1999, Isaac Andres born May 2002 and Isabel Claire born April 2008. I love being a stay at home mom it is the hardest yet most rewarding work that I could ever do. My kids keep me busy and laughing! When I'm not taking care of my family I love to devote time to making quilts and children's bedding, bracelets and baby headbands. Those are my second passion in life!
No comments:
Post a Comment