Our last stop was supposed to be in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico but it was windy so we had to go to Cozumel instead. That was a big dissapointment but the boys went snorkeling and really loved it. I would have liked to go but Isabel is a little too young to snorkel, but my uncle Bob went with the boys. Isabel and I had to enjoy the fish from a glass bottomed boat.
Sunday, April 18, 2010
cozumel
Our last stop was supposed to be in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico but it was windy so we had to go to Cozumel instead. That was a big dissapointment but the boys went snorkeling and really loved it. I would have liked to go but Isabel is a little too young to snorkel, but my uncle Bob went with the boys. Isabel and I had to enjoy the fish from a glass bottomed boat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment